75100385

I am looking commercial lawyer . I have bought a

Customer Question

Hi I am looking for a commercial lawyer .
I have bought a dental practice in partnership with a colleague (implantologist). We bought the practice 6 months ago for approximately £60k £30k each and I put up her half of the £30k which she returned to me in December. We don't have a partnership agreement but we agreed to pay things in half which is in email. Since August 2015 I had yicchaseher all the way till December and she was not paying her half of the bills subsequently we we getting bailiffs letters I have several emails to show this . She paid some and is now doing the same with the new bills .
My main area of concern is that we inherited 2 pieces of equipment and wort approx £100 k
Some finance was outstanding on both about 16k on the ct scanner (wort 65k) on one and I'm uncertainty about how much on the scope. She removed the scope without my permission to her other clinic in Harley street and then she took over the lease agreement to pay the remaining £16k despite me saying I want to keep it . Anyway after much disagreement se decided to tell me that she would sell it to me but fraudulent told me she had paid 18k it's only when I checked with the company I found out she lied . I have her quote in email and also in email a quote from the company . I want this piece of equipment back what action can I take ?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Just to be clear, this piece of kit belongs to the partnership?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
*********** thank you so much
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now.Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Went to voicemailAlex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi io didn't get any call its 07939-303-333 and I checked no voicemail
or you can call on 01268-520-345
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok I will try againAlex