75100385

Is trespass committed where a residential property is owned

Is trespass committed where a residential property is owned under tenancy in common by 2 people where 1 party gives permission for a family member to live there and the other party tries to evict them under the law of trespass
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Is the co owner living there too please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
no
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
neither owner live in property Person in occupation 3rd brother who moved in 6years ago to look after their mother who has since died Please answer on email laptop about to go off will get answer on iphone
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Sure. Have proceedings yet been issued?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes. Just brief outline please as enquiring on behalf of friend so don't want to run up my costs thank you
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok. Then that's ok because you need a court order to evict. But if there is no agreement then there is no right to remain. If any one of the owners wants possession then a judge is going to order it.So you are getting a court order which is all you need.Can I clairfy anything for you about this today please?Alex