12826847

We have been contacted by two people who have paid $1000's

Customer Question

We have been contacted by two people who have paid $1000's of dollars on Alibaba to buy Lego product and discovered it is a fake selling using our company name and address details and my personal name as the owner of the company. The address used is not correct but very close and they have used a gmail account whereas our email is our company name. Do we have any legal redress on alibaba for allowing this seller to do this and bring our name into disrepute. The details have now been removed from Alibaba but we are getting contacted by very unhappy people who have been defrauded thinking it is us.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.What is it you would like to know about this please?Alex