75100385

Following a motorcycyle accident in which my brother was killed

Following a motorcycyle accident in which my brother was killed , his bike was recovered to a friends garage who is a motorcycle mechanic. The bike has been there for approximately eighteen months. In this time I have repeatedly asked for a quote to repair it in order to remove the bike. I have never received anything from him . It now appears in the last few weeks that he has sold/ given his business to another party . I received a text message from this gentleman to say that unless he receives five thousand pounds in storage fees within seven days he will sell the bike. I have had a phone conversation with him and he has now said I can have the bike back if I pay one thousand five hundred pounds in cash and has given me ten days to pay. At no time in the last eighteen months have I r eceived anything in writing from either of these people. The bike is still registered in my deceased brothers name. Can you please advise me in this matter as to how I can get the bike back.
Many Thanks .
Matthew Springford.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Just to be clear a charge was never suggested or agreed?Alex