12826847

I am a beneficiary in my late mothers will as is my

Customer Question

I am a beneficiary in my late mothers will as is my brother , my other brother and sister are executors. The will stated a four way distribution of house and contents. Unfortunately the house contents were not donated to charity as myself and my brother wished, they remain unaccounted for.The solicitor involved distributed the money from the house sale despite me requesting a final account of executors dealings before distribution which I thought was the correct legal format.
Subsequent to distribution of house sale I received a spreadsheet with no documents claiming to be a final account from executors. I then received documents from the solicitor just papers invoices and various bits of paper which some appear relevant and others not so.Now executors say that's all we getting and solicitor says he finished with will.
Should solicitor have distributed the funds?How best progress this?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is***** shall dd my best to help you but I need some further information firstFor clarity - only your siblings were Executors - not the solicitor?What concerns did you have with the spread sheet?