75100385

I was masturbating while driving, two women saw me. I am at

I was masturbating while driving, two women saw me. I am at court today, what will happen?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Do you have any previous convictions please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I do not
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Ok - you are likely to get a fine or Community Order.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Do I plead guilty? And when I do what should I say?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If you did it then yes you plead guilty. You need to say you are sorry, remorseful, didnt mean to cause offence etc.Does that help?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes thank you, ***** ***** how much the fine might be?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
No, its related to your income.Does that help?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I guess so, thank you. Also, will my work place find out? Will they get told?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
No, not unless they are in Court or its in the paper. Its a public hearing so can be reported.Does that clarify?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How likely will it be to be in the paper? (Sorry for asking so many questions, I'm very nevous about it all)
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I dont know - it depends if they are there.Does that help?AlexIf this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/