12826847

I am receiving mail concerning a mortgage lone members

Customer Question

I am receiving mail concerning a mortgage lone for two members of my family. I contacted them I also contacted the credit company concerned, but no one seems to listen or believe what I have to say. What do I do about this problem
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What are you hoping to achieve please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
To stop this mail and make my family understand I do worry about them.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
ok I can deal with the stopping of the mail issue, I am just not clear what you mean by making your family understand you worry about them - this would probably not be a legal matter, rather a personal thing for you and your family to deal with. So to clarify - was the loan ever taken out and why are you the one receiving this mail?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Do you still need assistance with this matter? and if so could you please reply to my last query, thank you