75100385

Phone contract. From the customers side mobile

Phone contract. From the customers side for business mobile phones If a order for mobile phones was placed in the name of one company and the contract was named and signed in the name of another which would take precedent
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Could you please explain the situation a little more?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We have 2 companies one has gone into liquidation. Company 1 has gone into liquidation company 2 is still trading. 18 phones were under contract to company one but the purchase order was in the name of company 2 so the phone company are chasing for payment. The phones were used by company 1 and due to the liquidation are not required. Does the signed contract in the name of company 1 take priority or the purchase order in the name of company 2
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Who was paying the bill?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
company 2 on behalf of company 1
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
There is no contract with Company 1 - Company 1 did not sign it.Company 2 signed it and therefore the contract can ONLY be with Company 2.There is no contract with Company 1.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
there is a signed contract with company 1 signed by company 1 but the purchase order is from company 2
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The contact is made out to and signed by company 1 the purchase order is in the name of company 2
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I see. Company 1 is liable then. There is no contract with Contract with company 2, only a purchase order.Therefore Company 2, if they signed the contract is liable.Does that help?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes It does if your second line was a typo
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Sorry yes. Whoever signed the contract - they are liable.Does that clarify?Alex