75100385

THE GERMANS UNDER THE LIASION OF MRS MERKEL AND MR CAMERON

Customer Question

THE GERMANS UNDER THE LIASION OF MRS MERKEL AND MR CAMERON THE PRIME MINISTER HAVE STOP ONE OF MY POWER STATIONS FROM OPERATING THEY ARE TRYING TO FIND OUT HOW TO DISABLE MY POWER PLANT I WANT ALL LEGAL EXPENSES PAID BY GOVERNMENTS AND LOSSOF REVENUE PAID BY GOVERNMENTS TO MY POWER STATION
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Could you please explain your situation a little more?Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a number we can chat on?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
MR CAMERON OWES ME 3 MILLION POUNDS AND ANOTHER 7 MILLION POUNDS HE HAS STOPPED ME WORKING FOR 7 MONTHS BECAUSE HE SAYS I DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING THE COST OF THIS IS 97000 AND I INVOICED THROUGH A SOLICITOR I WANT ALL OF THIS MONEY
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex