75100385

I am a Director of a UK registered company that had become

Customer Question

I am a Director of a UK registered company that had become insolvent on the 9th of February when we ceased trading. Our business was an e-commerce business that traded on eBay through PayPal. There were a back log of orders that were not sent out to customers. Customers have now been reimbursed by eBay and Paypal.
What I would like to know is whether I am personally liable for the debts owed to ebay and paypal?. Both were registered as business accounts under the limited company with full company information provided to both platforms. No personal guarantees were signed and the terms and conditions are very unclear on the matter.
Please find user agreements below:
https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/ua/useragreement-full
pages.ebay.co.uk/help/policies/user-agreement.html
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Were the accounts in Company or personal name please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi my phone number is *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
They were both under the company name. My name was only ever used on the returns address or to identify who the account belonged to when contacting customer service
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I will call now.Alex