12826847

Good morning, My wife and I separated on 29/12/15, she has

Customer Question

Good morning,
My wife and I separated on 29/12/15, she has been living in her home country of Kazakhstan since that date.
I owned the home before we met, it is in my sole name.
I have returned all her belongings to her via air freight and she has taken possession of these. Nothing of hers remains here.
I received an email late last night that she is arriving in the UK today and wants to come to visit/stay. No way do I want her here, she is a serious alcoholic who suffers from clinical depression and I do not trust her or feel safe or secure anywhere near her.
Can I keep her out of the property?
Any help or answers would be very gratefully received.
Many thanks,
Nick B.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first.Was she living in the property prior to the separation - has there been any violence and if so did you report it to the police