75100385

Can we organise phone call please in criminal law/

can we organise phone call please in criminal law/sexual offences ***********
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Could you please explain your situation a little more?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***********
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You need to decide whether you want to accept the additional offer for a phone call. The conversation will be online here if you decide not to accept. Thanks.Alex
Experience: Solicitor with 5+ years experience
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
*********** - Colette - we have spoken before
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes. I will call shortly.Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Question for Alex W - Thanks Alex for all your input so far has been of real help. I would just like to ask you some questions over something I have already asked you but I need to be really clear so would like another chat or reply in writing if your able. What is best for you ? Colette
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Chat would be good for meAlex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When is a good time for you
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I think I have responded on your other question.Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Are you able to call now *********** - Colette
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I will call shortly.Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
No problemAlex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex this is Colette who you have spoken to several times . You asked me to let you know of the outcome of the case with My son.Well I'm delighted to tell you that everything has been dropped . The detective did it even let it go to the CPS . He said they gathered the evidence from witnesses cctv and taxi driver and there was insufficient evidence . She got called in and said she wanted to put the whole thing behind her and then my son got brought in and agreed. Today he goes to get his phone back from police station. Want to make sue he is not on any lists CBR - lists of alleged crime etc.we wnt to get him off DNA database. Any thoughts ? Will let you know
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
That's great news. So pleased to hear. As far as off lists, he won't be on any list for a DBS check. There is a box that the police can fill in for other information - they will have and are entitled to keep a record of what has happened.But if he was not cautioned,warned or charged it won't be disclosed anywhere.It will be on his police national computer file that it was NFA but this won't be shown to anyone.Can I clairfy anything for you?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Alex. Is DBS the same as CBR ? He was not cautioned or warned and obviously not charged. So does this mean when he applies for jobs in the future and they do criminal record checks nothing will show up ? He's going to university this October what if he wants to teach kids sport as a part time job - do you think it will be ok ? How do we get him off DNA database ? What about going to other countries with his employers ? Is there anything else we should be considering?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
DBS replaced CRB. It won't show up no. To get Dna removed please see https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/430095/Record_Deletion_Process.pdfAlex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Alex . So can you confirm that there is nothing we should be considering beside DBS and getting DNA removed for his future life
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Correct.Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks Alex if there are any queries thrown up after his visit to police station I will contact you.But your service has been great ! Thank you
I am a very happy mother today
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
It's great news.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex - thanks for all the advise you have given so far . Hope I'm nearing the end of all this but now need to ask further advise about DBS checks.I have taken on board the info you gave about DBS checks but what about enhanced DBS checks. If my son wants to coach children ar sport am I right in saying it is at the discretion of the Chief Constable/police as to whether the allegation of rape with an 18 yr olds girl which was nfa'd is disclosed.When J (my son) was at the police station last week to collect his nfa he enquired about disclosure of info. The detective said that he couldn't think of a scenario where he would disclose the allegation because the alleged victim was 18 yrs old.However because disclosure is discretionary maybe the next police/detective at some later time may think it is relevant and disclose. What are your comments on this please Alex ?Also is it possible to get the nfa changed to a 'no crime' by writing to the chief Constable and requesting it , so that there isn't anything on file to disclose.Just to inform you the detective told J that the toxicology report , the witnesses and the cctv from the restaurant nightclub and hotel showed no evidence she was drunk . It didn't go to the CPS and the witnesses revealed info from their interviews that the police new the alleged victim was lying.Thanking you for your advise Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Didn't want to do phone offer prefer Alwx W to reply on please. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
To reply on line please