12826847

I recieved a summons on the 15th of FEB 2016 driving

Customer Question

I recieved a summons on the 15th of FEB 2016 for 3 driving offences that all took place on the 03 JAN 2016, In which I pleaded guilty by the online method.
It stated that it will take 3 days from the court hearing to receive a response.
On the 27th FEB I received first contact from the court hearing.
This letter stated I should attend court with a new date and place as the court is considering wether to disqualify me from driving because of the seriousness of the offence.
Does the fact that I have received the first response after the court hearing 9-10 days later than I should have?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Sory but I'm not sure what you mean?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The court hearing for three offences was the 15th of FEB 2016I pleaded guilty without attending that court session.Court summons stated that I should of received a response within three days from the court hearing
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I received the letter today telling me the date and place of the court hearing has changed
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the date on this letter is shown as the 19th of FEB
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A letter does not take 10 days to arrive?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
OK. So?Are you asking if they are time barred?If so they are not. The only time limit upon them is to lay an information before the court within six months of the offence.The NIP has to be served within 14 days of the offence.Otherwise time is a non issue.Can I clarify anything for you?Jo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok sounds reasonable.. I do have one more issue if you could be kind enough to answer that.An officer stated on the witness statement that they fully checked the car, all the officer did was to place their hand on the front drivers side Tyre to feel if they were hot..Will that effect anything in court?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Not if you have pleaded guilty to be wholly honest.If you have pleaded then you are guilty I'm afraid.I am just off out but I'll be back later if you want to know anything else.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
okay, one thing when you are ready to reply, the officer writing in his notepad at the time of the offence taking place stated that "he calls this a magic ticket" Do you have any idea of what he may have meant?That will be allthankyou, relieved my stress fro today..
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for the delay.He might have mean the FPN.It isn't a form of colloquialism that I have heard before.