12826847

I am in the UK and bought an item on eBay the seller has not

I am in the UK and bought an item on eBay the seller has not sent it and not returning my emails how do I sue for recovery>
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Why don't you just complain to EBay?
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Is there any reason you prefer to sue?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You don't know eBay. They wash their hands of anything like this if you don't pay with paypal end get 'buyer protection'. I used a euro a/c in Spain.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is suing an option or is it a crime>
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
OK. If you didn't use paypal then you cannot rely on Ebay.Suing is an option but if it is cross border then realistically it is not likely to be cost effective. You could get a European warrant but that is expensive.If you can prove that he has taking the money without ever intending to send the goods then that is a crime but the police will not be interested if they are in Spain I'm afraid.Can I clarify anything for you?Jo
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did look at warrants and I miss out on using the British small claims court as it is over £2000. I bought in the UK but paid with my Spanish account,