29905560

I have just been issued with a police caution. Do I

Customer Question

Hello. I have just been issued with a police caution. Do I need to tell my employer and could they fire me. It was in relation to me being drunk whilst I had the children, I responded immediately and will enter a detox facility today for 28 days?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello does your contract require you to report this to your employer and how long have you worked there for?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Morning Ben - If you call me on 07917 467113 we can discuss. I am off to rehab shortly and want peace of mind before I set off. Simon
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Sorry Ben - just missed you - here now
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Nice to speak to you, I just need to be the last to reply on here to close the thread so no need to repsond to this, thank you and all the best