12826847

My grandson aged 22 has had his name

Customer Question

My grandson aged 22 has had his name removed from the LOcal Housing List as he is an ex offender. He has spent two terms of 3 months in prison over the last 3 years due to harassment and threatening behaviour towards his two ex psycho girlfriends ( one of whom had a habit getting the lads into trouble but gets away with it ). he has had numerous run ins with the law as a youngster resulting in community orders . He had been on the housing list since he was 16/18. I dont know whether you can suggest any wording as I would like to appeal the situtation.
Kind Regards
Rita***
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.For now please let me know what steps if any have you taken so far?Do you have the Councils policy regarding housing lists please?Alex