75100385

I own 50% of a limited company. After a fall out with the owner

Customer Question

I own 50% of a limited company. After a fall out with the owner of the other 50% he spent all the money in the account up to a £25k overdraft and had all his invoices paid to a separate account not the business account where my invoices we're being paid. Is this legal?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.I am not quite with you? He is running up debts?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In calender year 2014 I was over 27k up. The business account showed 15k overdrawn. This was then increased to 25k overdrawn where it still is as he had all his invoices paid to a separate account, thus using all my invoices that continued to be paid to the business account. I have no access to his secret account even though the works were completed and billed by the company.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
So he has a separate company account?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes. And as he had continued spending from the business account whilst keeping his invoices paid to his separate account. He is trying to bankrupt me apparently.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Have you asked for your partner to account for monies I a me out?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
In and out.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have you heard the saying 'you can't argue with an idiot'? He has stripped all the file from the cloud, changed to a separate email account provider etc etc. I have also recieved 5 years of abuse from him. Did I mention he is my brother?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No answer today then?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I need your number, so I can call.Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So who is the 'expert' that I sent my private contact info to?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I can't see your telephone number, can you send it to me again, so I can call you now?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
***********
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now.Alex