75100385

After several emails following a complaint to a large

Customer Question

After several emails following a complaint to a large company (UPS), I received no reply for 3 weeks and then lodged a money claim online. Since I knew that the company knew the details of my complaint, and could also ask for further particulars, I didn't lodge any details regarding the claim. The company's solicitors have now lodged a defence claiming that the claim is vexatious since no particulars have been given. What can I do now?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Did you lodge any particulars of the claim at all? What did you say on moneyclaim online?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
01252 721823
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I will call now.Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
No one picked up. Let me know when you are good to talkAlex