12826847

I have to get points of claim to present a trust property

Customer Question

I have to get points of claim to present a trust property law claim to court. I am acting in person and need an expert to advise me as to what I need to do please.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is***** shall do my best to help you but I need some further information firstWhat is it that you would like to know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The judge has ordered that I do points of claim in a matrimonial property dispute I have made a statement regarding dispute over the ownership of the land but not sure what points of claim means or if there is a template or example somewhere
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The land is registered in 3 names still at land registry despite the third person being bought out in 2006 I have an agreement signed in 2006 by 3 of us myself my ex husband and his mother The agreement his mother accepts a £10000 payment and gifts £22431 to the two of us for the return of her third share of the land which was valued at £32431. His mother has recently had a stroke and hasn't capacity to confirm this. We have to go to trial on the question of the ownership before we can proceed to FDR
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Judge ordered I prepare points of claim and court bundle for the trial
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am just wondering if you are able to tell me what points of claim are and how to [-repare a bundle?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Is it your application?