29905560

I have been working at a state collage 12 years,

Customer Question

I have been working at a state collage for about 12 years, on a contract hourly basis, in September 2014, they said there might be a possibility of work, but since then they have not offered any work or sent me redundancy notice.
Can I claim redundancy at this point? Or what path shall I take ?
Regards,
Chris
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. When you say you work on a contract hourly basis can you please explain what that means - are you guaranteed hours at all, or is it basically a zero hours contract with no guarantee of work at any time?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can we contact you a bit later?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is the photo of the contract.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please note that the service continues from 2000
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** have a copy of the Schedule B referred to in there? I am just going offline but will repsond tomorrow, thanks
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We do not have the Schedule B , but we know that it was about work hours that were scheduled for the whole year.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I had guaranteed hours at the beginning of each year.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Ben, can we arrange some time to have a live talk about this matter? I am normally available from 7 pm, to 10 pm.Thank you Chris
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello Chris, have submitted premium service details for phone call, I am available this evening but won't be able to talk at the weekend so hopefully you will see this in good time today, thanks
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Sorry as mentioned I am not available at the weekend, I am free now if you are?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Could you please call me in 2 minutes?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Sure