29905560

Can you put another ppi claim in with a different company if

Can you put another ppi claim in with a different company if you have received a payment off one of the claims
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Can you please explain your situation in a bit more detail?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I took out a claim a year ago and had a payment I've been contacted by another company saying I have another 7 possible claims .just wondering if you could make two claims within a year is there a time limit between claims
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Are these claims against different banks/providers or the same one as the first claim?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
These claims are through different claims providers but it's the same bank I'm claiming against. Current claims are around 7 against the same bank I've told by the claims provider. That's the reason for the question is there anything in the laws that says otherwise.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Each PPI claim is treated separately and there are no limits on how many claims you can make at any time. If you have 10 valid claims to make you an make all 10 of them at the same time or one after the other or in batches - it is up to you. Obviously you cannot claim twice for the same PPI, so if you have for example received compensation for PPI on one specific credit card, you cannot then go back with a different company and claim for the same PPI for the same card. However, if each PPI claim is separate then you are entitled to claim for that regardless of whether you have claimed in the past. I hope this has answered your query. I would be grateful if you could please take a second to leave a positive rating (3, 4 or 5 stars) as that is an important part of our process and recognises the time I have spent assisting you. If you need me to clarify anything before you go - please get back to me on here and I will assist further as best as I can. Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks very for your help 4 stars
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Many thanks, ***** ***** best