12826847

Can I put an injunction on a family member to stop them getting

Customer Question

Can I put an injunction on a family member to stop them getting in old in a pensioners finance issues , even though the pensioner sign documents to a POA to look after her general finances.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information first.Do you mean that the Power of Attorney has already been signed?