12826847

I am being threatened with court action to pay

Customer Question

I am being threatened with court action for refusing to pay a PCN charge which I dispute.
I have appealed through POPLA which has been refused.
During the process there have been several errors including illegal disclosure of my personal details to the debt collection agency which has been upheld by the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) .
I have also registered a complaint with the Financial Services Ombudsman (FSO) against DRP for their refusal to provide me with a copy of their complaints policy. And this has still not been provided
Trading Standards have written to the PCN company LDK about breaching their code of conduct in referring my details while an appeal was in progress. The British Parking Association has investigated and agrees that LDK breeched their own code of conduct. LDK’s defence was “an administration error”.
Will they take me to court and do I have a case to defend. I have the parking ticket and photographic evidence of it in my car but it had blown over when I shut the door. I have been fighting with all 3 companies for 8 months and this is making me ill.
thank you
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.How much is the charge please?Alex