75100385

Can you help me. I had a new bathroom installed on inspecting

Can you help me. I had a new bathroom installed on inspecting it noticed the basin unit and basin were a different white very noticeable. The plumber noticed it went back to the supplies said "Nothing we can do suggest you get in touch with the manufacture" I wrote a letter did not get a reply rang up advised letter would be answered. It wasn't rang up again was told nobody else had complained fobbed off. Nearly everyone i have shown my bathroom to have said "why did you have a different coloured basin" The bathroom was a present to myself as I have just lost my husband to cancer. I am having my kitchen looked at now I said I had had my bathroom done. She asked to look at it. "Why did you have a cream basin" we would not have accepted that! Where do I go from here. Can you advise me?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.How much is it to get it put right please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I would like to discuss this by phone but I have already given my credit card details and amount already my phone is ***********
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Can you accept the additional service?Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I will call now.Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I have called the number but it is a business, who should I ask for?