12826847

I applied and after 6 month I recived a letter saying that "they can't p

Customer Question

I applied for NAT and after 6 month I recived a letter saying that "they can't processed my application due to excptionally complex issues"
I want to know what dose it mean ?
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstCould you explain a little more about the position please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I live in uk for 10 years now and granted for indefinite leave to remain 8 years ago but didn't apply for British passport till 6 month ago, meanwhile during 8 years I had 2 incidents one was my divorce (she was British and my sponsor -she divorce after my ILR) and second incident was at work 4 years ago that cost me Criminal record and £500 fine in the court which I've paid.
I filled the application with all the above information and documents 6 month ago but till know I just received the letter that I mentioned.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry - I shall opt out and transfer this to the immigration section
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.