75100385

I have a 24hr ECG monitor attached to me. I have heart and

Customer Question

I have a 24hr ECG monitor attached to me. I have heart and lung problems and I have severe breathing problems.
My neighbour has recently installed a log burner and the smoke goes into my garden.
I opened the patio doors to get in my garden but the smell and smoke forced me back inside. Then the smell got into my house and I suffered a spell of extreme difficulty in breathing. I can not breathe in my own home.
There is history - I have had police and solicitors regarding his behaviour. Appealing to him will result in abuse. Something I can not countenance with my state of health.
I rang Environmental Health, all they can do is send me a diary which they will act upon in 14 days.
I am seeing the cardiologist tomorrow to monitor my breathing, I am going to inform him of this new difficulty. Is there anything he can do to move things along? The actual proof of harm from the smoke will be recorded.
This is a direct threat to my health.
Could you advise of any thing that can be done before 14 days?
Struggling to breathe in your own home is no joke.
I truly hope you can help.
Thanks in advance
Mrs I Gradwell
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Do you want to get an injunction to stop this person using the log burner please?Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Do you have a number?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I do that?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Yes, give me your number and I will call you.Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
01204 844292
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now.Alex