12826847

I have a query.I franchised a cleaning business.I have been

Customer Question

Hi,I have a query.I franchised a cleaning business.I have been running for 3 years now.Recently,i told the franchisor/shareholder of the company that I am returning back the company itself.At that time they were saying,i can't just leave as I signed an agreement for five years but see what they could do.They were telling me basically that legally I will pay certain amount of money either selling the company or otherwise.
There was somebody who want to franchise a cleaning company-talked about my company that if he is going to franchise,they will give my territory for free so he agreed.
Now,the problem arise when I told them I don't want to return my company back.I have not signed anything apart from an email to the Head office that I am returning the company.What would be the impact on me about this mess.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Just to be clear you have never signed a franchise agreement?Alex