12826847

I have been in prison behaviour

Customer Question

I have been in prison for 8weeks for threatening behaviour but have been told by my boss I can start work tomorrow but my probation officer says I am forbidden to do so I am not tagged what should I do
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Are you willing to risk being recalled on licence?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No but feel as though it's unfair as I need to get back to work.my Employer has held my job open for me and just want to get back to work
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I do understand but the plain fact remains that you are a licence.If you act at variance with your release conditions then they can recall you and they will if you return to a location close the complainant.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
It is unfair but sometimes life is I'm afraid. Terms of licence are dictated by probation although they are subject to reasonableness.However, the reality is that a court is not going to say that it is unreasonable that you are prevented from returning from the address close to the complainant.Also, it protects you from false allegations.Sorry but that is the reality.Can I clarify anything for you?Jo