12826847

I have been in prison been released today but I

I have been in prison for 8weeks been released today but I have been told by probation they have got the written information incorrect I was charged with threatning behaviour and they mistaking have got it as assault and so I am not allowed to go back to my house as the argument was with my next door neighbour instead I have been sent to a hostel out of my home town and have to remain there until my probation officer is back to work on Friday
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also I have been informed by my boss he needs me back at work and probation officer has told me I cannot go back until they say so
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can they prevent me from back to work as I am not tagged and have been given a explanation as it is to early
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for the delay.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
I presume you are released at the half way point?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes that's correc
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
In that case, they can recall you on licence I'm afraid.If you are at the half way point then you have to live as directed by the Probation staff.Apart from anything else, it exposes you to false allegations if you do return there.Can I clarify anything for you?Jo