12826847

Is it possible that a case against solicitors can be won, i

Customer Question

is it possible that a case against solicitors can be won, i am a wife who got no advise and lost millions.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
What is the nature of the case?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
its hard to condense. ive worked my way as an innocent lay litigant, uneducated through high court, to supreme court application. with good grounds. im plaintiff. ive solr as defendant among others in a partnership. i was a wife they used me. for my assets and i blame the solr. but now know the other solrs were involved, ie the solr for the bank and the partnership which included my partner and their solr. all professionals of high caliber. i was the silly one. to condense, ive lost all my assets i worked full time for, 4m. so the question i ask is , i have hard documentary evidence against the solicitors which proves they did not do what they should have done for me. and i have evidence of fraudulent concealment by them of litigation and misrepresentation at the time they, being the solicitors, took out the loans. so where do i stand. the solrs are officers of the court, am i wasting my time. i am a lay litigant in ireland. i have an extremely good case ,... but not against the banks but against the banks, who disregarded their legal legislation in my regard. and the solrs for my partner who acted against their legal guidelines and disregarded my protections within the law. all for their own gain. i can prove fraud... but i am giving up because of funds... i have a good application gone in to the supreme court. is it a waste of time.. will the courts ever rule against their own .. even in my context.. i know they are all in each others pockets. how do i get past this or is it a waste of time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my case is not against the bank, but against the banks solrs. also.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i might apply for legal aid, it affects everything i have my home my life i will have nothing. the solrs are a closed network but they used me in the process of their gain.
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
Not my area then. I will opt out for others
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.
I wonder whether you're OK with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.