ukfamilysolicitor
ukfamilysolicitor, Solicitor
Experience:  Qualified Solicitor Currently specialising in Family. Also experienced in Corporate, Employment, Civil Litigation, Debt Recovery
74916426

I wanted to know if i would be eligible to

hi,
i wanted to know if i would be eligible for help to buy even though i dont have a good credit rating, and i owned a property 10 years ago but sold it to pay my debts.
i have got the deposit money but now want to buy a house with the help to buy scheme.
please advise if i am eligible
Expert:  ukfamilysolicitor replied 1 year ago.
Hello Welcome to Just Answer Whilst the scheme would still be open to you - the lenders offer right to buy would still undertake their own affordability checks with you. The lender will take your credit rating and history into account as they would if issuing a normal mortgage loan. It is worth using a credit checking service to check your history and rectify any mistakes before you approach a lender. Kind Regards ***** ***** kindly remember to star rate my service so that I receive credit for helping you today