75100385

When moving into my new property I was only handed front door

When moving into my new property I was only handed front door keys stating that the vendor had taken the garage keys and would forward them on. I needed access to the garage so next day I employed locksmith to break and replace lock Approx 3months later I received a Christmas card containing a st of keys and apology for not forwarding the keys.
I therefore advised the estate Agent I would be forwarding the Bill to them. They are refusing to settle the Bill. What is my position
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.For now please let me know what the total amount owing is?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex,
The amount owing is £120.00
Syd
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you You need to write and set out your losses and request a refund within 14 days or say you will go to Court within 14 days. You should make sure you send this signed delivery and keep a copy.If they do not refund you then you can issue proceedings in the County Court. You can either do this online at: www.moneyclaim.gov.uk or by completing form N1 http://hmctsformfinder.justice.gov.uk/courtfinder/forms/n001-eng.pdf and take it to your local County Court.The Court will then issue a claim which a copy will be sent to the Defendant who will have a limited time to defend it, if not you can enter Judgment and enforce.If the claim is for £10,000 or less it will be a small claim so you will not need legal representation. Over this value you would need representation for trial.You should name the landlord as defendant and not the agent.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex