75100385

I have placed my house on the open market with an

Customer Question

I have placed my house on the open market for sale with an online estate agent, what is the cooling off period after signing contracts as I'm not happy they have used old photos from over five years ago from another estate agent to sell on zoopla.
If I'm within time to cancel can I use another agent without consiquence
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Did you do the deal online, over the phone or go into the agents please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Online
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
thank you. In that case you have 14 days from the date you signed to cancel without penalty. Unless you asked or authorised them to start work early in which case you can't cancelBut generally it's 14 days.Can I clairfy anything for you about this today please?Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.If you don't rate then the site does not pay me for the time I have spent answering your question.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/