75100385

1. If there are 2 claimants in a Civil case, both Litigants

Customer Question

1. If there are 2 claimants in a Civil case, both Litigants in person in their own right, can they both separately claim the 2/3 legal expenses of the defendant?
2. In mediation, is there any pro bono that could attend to support Litigants in Person
3. How are neurological and psychological health damages calculated and is it possible to make a rough estimate of those costs.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Could you please explain your situation a little more?Is there Claimant 1 and Claimant 2 on the claim form?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for replying. There is a Claimant 1 (my mother) and a Claimant 2 (me) on the claim form. The school which we were suing insisted that I should be representing myself as a Litigant in Person as opposed to my mother - also a litigant in person - representing us both. So now both Claimant 1 and Claimant 2 are litigants in person.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
sorry yes. It's sent to d1 and d2. You don't need to send a cheque unless you have been ordered to by the court.Does that clarify?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I think you may have misunderstood the question. I am trying to figure out if we can both claim legal costs in our own right.