12826847

I dont know if you can help.my name is*****

Customer Question

Hi i dont know if you can help.
my name is***** my contract was terminated on the 1st march 2016. I had an extended final warning last february13 2015 then i had time off between then and before my extended final warning was due to expire. i had written down before my meeting what had happened on such dates for them to give me another extended final.
I had an accident at home when i was given my extended final warning, and accidents do happen at home or were ever you may be. so is there anything you can help me with against the company. I have worked there since 30 november 1992.
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello did you have a contractual notice period and did they give you that in termination?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was given a letter to attend a meeting with Lee burkhill and Cat macdonald on the 23rd february to attend on the 1st march. I attended the meeting at 10.00am told them what had happened, and they made the desision then to terminate my contract, they are paying me up to date effective from my termination, notice pay of one week
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, sorry i am having some connection issues today hence the delay. Can you please let me know what the warning was for and also what the reason for the dismissal was?