12826847

I am being acused of having interactions with someone

Customer Question

i am being acused of having interactions with someone and messagaging images of children via email and skype. i was arrested and let out on bail, they also took my computers phone etc.
what i am being acused of is not true, in the interview i admitted that i owned the email address and skype accounts in question but i had not had access or used them in years.
anyways i am very sure that they will find nothing of my computers or phones as i honestly have not got anything incriminating on them.
unfortunetly i have a little girl so social services have been involved, i understand why they get involved and i know they have a duty of care to protect my daughter. the hard part is that i feel as thou i am being treated like a criminal when i have not done a thing wrong.
i feel like this is guilty till proven innocent and social have even said to my wife that she should consider leaving me.
i just dont really know where i stand and what i can do
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.
What would you like to know about this?