13262538

I was in the army 50 years ago and i was sent aden

Customer Question

i was in the army 50 years ago and i was sent aden for just over a year in 2013 i started to get malignat menerlomers resulting in skin canser i aplied to the war and pensions and they gave me a gratuity payment of 2,700£ but they said it was bad enough for a war in early 2015 i got PTSD so i went back the the war pensions and they are saying that becaue i recieved the gratuity in 2013 yes i can have a war pension but they will deduct it from the money they gave me so i wont get my pension untill they used up the money they gave me until the end of april2016 i am taking then them to a tribunal i just want to no if they can do this as everything i have read about gratuity is tips for good service or as a bonus when you leave your job can you please explain gratity
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when i asked about my problem you adviced me i would get a reply within 8 minutes its been nearly 2 hours i have paid you the fee you required by paypal when am i going to get a reply?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hi Nicola thank you for your email yes please carry on with your search would it help if we spoke on the phone here is my phone number *********** many thanks pauline
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information first.How much is the monthly pension they say you are entitled toIs the only issue for you the meaning of the word "gratuity"?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can you please ring on *********** then I can tell you I need to no many thanks pauline
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
please ring me
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Under the site rules you have to pay more money for a phone call - is that what you want? Otherwise we can deal with this in writing!
Experience: I have been a solicitor in High Street Practice since 1985 with a wide general experience.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
if i dont get a phone call within the next hour i am going to give you bad feed back i only wanted one question answered and you said you would answer within ten mins or a day at least it has been over a week and you still have not given me my answer i do not wish to be a member its just a one of question i shall be geting in touch with pay pal to block any more payments and also tell pay pal about your company and investegate your company
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
i am sorry for the delayWe are all working lawyers and unfortunately I have been in Court all afternoonI am free to call now if you wish me to do so
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I just wish to say that it was a delight speaking to you - and you deserve to do well in your appeal