75100385

Can a free legal letter be sent to a firm of builders that

Customer Question

Can a free legal letter be sent to a firm of builders that dispute repaying a bill that was paid to another firm repairing the incorrect installation of velux windows.Their guarantee to a previous owner specified that it is not transferable to a third party in the event of the property being sold.Therefore used a roofer that was used previously instead of contacting the original builder.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.This is a question and answer site so we cant send letters etc. We cant send letters for you. I can tell you what to do, is that ok?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
phone number 01483 235390
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling nowAlex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Alex, but it was not the answer I was hoping for. Regret no further bonus, just the £38 fee
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry it was not the answer you wanted.I have to be honest though.Alex