75100385

I asked the ccj to have a ccj judgement set aside. The letter

I asked the ccj to have a ccj judgement set aside. The letter from the court hearing was not delivered to my address (returned back to court). I called the court and the letter will be resent. The outcome was that I had a month to do something. A specific word was mentioned but I don't remember what it was. What do I have to do? I though a ccj set aside outcome is either removal or not!
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help,you.When is the hearing date please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Alex the hearing haopened on 15 Jan 2016. I never received the letter from court. It got sent back to court despite having the correct address.The letter had one sentance saying that I have liberty to restaur within one month.My questions for you are,
1. What does liberty to restaur mean?
2. What do I have to do next?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
liberty to restore means you can make the application again and have it reheard.Therefore if you have not already you should ask the court to relist the matter to be heard to set aside.At the moment it mad been stayed so you need to lift the stay.Can I clairfy anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the reply and assistance.Kind regardsKevin
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Good luck.Alex
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.If you don't rate then the site does not pay me for the time I have spent answering your question.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/