75100385

I've discovered an outstanding loan which the past Finance

Customer Question

Hi I've discovered an outstanding loan which the past Finance house sold onto ELderidge for administration and collection. Prior my wife's Passing due to lung cancer on Feb13 2012 she had on numerous occasions via corresspondance indicated her inability to continue servicing the loan. She requested applying the ppi facility to clear the outstanding amount. On perusing the loan as well as the Isurance cover there seems a great amount of obfustication occurring and little help to my Wife who becoming more and more poorly with the spread of lung cancer. I am signatory to this joint loan application but am not in any position Financially to make any meaningful contribution to its offset. What is best to clarify / clear this loan? David Munks. Email :***@******.***
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.How much is outstanding and when was the last payment made please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My telephone is ***********
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Calling now,Alex