12826847

I am having an issue with my daughters dad, we went to

Customer Question

Hi, I am having an issue with my daughters dad, we went to family court 2 years ago and we made an agreement that he would see her twice a week, and he did follow these guidelines and had family members and himself to pick her up. But the last few months he has been making silly excuses not to see our daughter, and it's getting to be every week. He has reduced the time her sees her also and I have offered more time like the court has suggested etc and more time during holidays but he always says no. My daughter is now saying he does not want to go and see him and it's getting a struggle as I'm having to lift her whilst screaming she doesn't want to see him. It's horrible she's 4 next month and I know I have to make her see him and it's painful to watch. I am also disabled and find it hard to lift her so it's becoming a strain on me.
Tomorrow he was meant to have our daughter 10:30-4 and now he said because he had a little bump in his car he cannot pick her up tomorrow I offered to drop her off and pick her up and even asked if his family members could pick her up but he point blank says no. If I had an accident I'd have no choice but to look after her which has is fine but he now only sees her once a week and he hasn't seen her for 2 now because he had training. In work last week and now an accident in his van. I offered time in the week and he said no. In the last few months I have asked if he'd like her over night he said no as he is living with his dad etc. I've had enough I have our daughter 24/7 and I get ill often as I have genetic disorders and I have only my family to rely on and sometimes that can be hard. I don't know what to do anymore as he's upsetting me and it seems he can come and go as he pleases and that's fine.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstGiven that your daughter does not wish to see her father is there any reason you are forcing the issue?