12826847

Hope you can help. We run residential care homes of

Customer Question

Hope you can help. We run residential care homes for some of the most vulnerable children in the country. We work with many high profile CSE cases, children with severe mental health problems as well as with children who are being placed in a place of safety to protect them from gangs. The Local authority in Buckinghamshire had a freedom of information request to release the names, addresses and Ofsted URN numbers of every children's home in Buckinghamshire. They are planning to share this information. This will be detrimental to the safety of our children. Can anything be done to protect information under special circumstances?
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Just to be clear, this is to release details of homes in the area and NOT to disclose which children are staying there?Alex