Michael Holly
Michael Holly, Solicitor
Experience:  I have 20 years of experience as a solicitor in litigation and other areas
12609314

I have a nuisance neighbour. He was removed last year by the

Customer Question

I have a nuisance neighbour. He was removed last year by the council. He lived in a caravan in the alleyway where I park. Police were constantly down here over alcohol fighting abuse n theft. He was informed to move by council which he did. He threatened me last year saying I was the one reported him. We all did to be honest. Anyhow since then all quiet and lovely area where I was safe until last night I came back and he is back in his caravanette and has moved himself outside his mum's. I knocked on and politely told him to move due to council order and got lots of abuse. There have been vodka bottles left and he frightens me. Please help
Expert:  Michael Holly replied 1 year ago.
If he has been abusive and threatening you should call the police.They may also move him on if his presence is likely to cause a breach of the peace.Also report his presence to the local council he may be in breach of the terms of the order they obtained that forced his to leave or they can apply to the Magistrates Court for a fresh order to move him on. This can be done in about a week.I hope this helps. If there are any further points please reply and I will respond.Best wishesMichael