José M.
José M., Attorney
Experience:  Spanish Attorney
54639574

HelloAfter my kenyan girlfriend being rejected from the

Customer Question

After my kenyan girlfriend being rejected from the visit or visa, she has realised she is pregnant with my child. Being a british citizen? What options do I have?
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Hi thereThe chances are to marry her and inscribe her as your wive and ask for a visa or wait until the child were borned and recognice him as your son, so he could get a visa as the mother of your sonThank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I also don't earn over the 18600, but I have friends and family that will help, support and finance.My friends and family want to sponsor which will add up to more than the 18 600?What about nhs and health care related to child.If born in kenya does the child still entitled to British citizen ship?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It also was shortly after she applied for the visit visa she found she was pregnant, due to pain from her back and stomach so she went to the hospital.
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
If you marry her you do not need to explain what do you earn to sponsor herIf you dont you will need to probe your income as your selfOnce you recognice the child as yours you could get a british passport for the minorBy now he will have to pay hospital expenses for herThank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You say 'could' get a british passport. Is this not certain?
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Yes, once you recognice the minor as yours you could get a passport for him
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
But the government website says you still need to declare finances. Is there no way of getting her over before the baby is born?
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
If you do not marry her I think you have no chance if you can no support her expenses by yourself. Visa will be rejected
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
So after I marry her what visa do I apply for?
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
If you Marry her you could ask for a residence permission as your wife Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How do you apply for that. A residence card?
Expert:  José M. replied 1 year ago.
Yes, once you have your wife inscribed as yours