75100385

Alex we are in the process of winding our limited company

Hi Alex we are in the process of winding our limited company up as my husband wants to retire we cannot cope with the stress of running a company We have had a board meeting and final dividends will be paid out next week. There then will be no money left in the business account. Our accountant will inform companies house when it is appropriate to do do.
We may be getting a ceased and disist letter because we inported some goods that we did not know we needed their permission to do so. The goods are to be distroyed at the docks at our expence. If there is no money in the LTD can it still be sued. We are very frightened as we are not wealthy people
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Is it just a cease and desist letter you may get, or have they threatened to sue you?Alex