12826847

The Re-Mortgage was a fraud as my ex signed my name on all

Customer Question

The Re-Mortgage was a fraud as my ex signed my name on all application and the witnesses
as well signed never saw me and in short the ombudsman said take it to court .but while the Ombudsman still didn't arrive yet to conclusion the GE Money the lender went and sold the mortgage the debt the huge arrears to another company called Engage credit .
My daughter trying to buy the house its market value £155,000 for £135,000 to keep her disabled mum ( my ex) in the house as she can't be relocated .so my Q now can my daughter buy the house whatever price my ex agree on in spite they wanted over £400,000 not sure why or how .cause originally the fraud and the over valuations by at least £95000 at the time.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.Is there a Court order for possession of the property please?Alex