75100385

My neighbor knock at my door asking to clean up my waste which

Customer Question

My neighbor knock at my door asking to clean up my waste which is shaterred by crow.My waste was put inside the big bin but it's over filled where the cover was open. My question is , Is it my fault??? And I was thinking and reminded me also that one time I saw my neighbor bin was upside down due to a strong wind, and all the waste were scaterred all over and nobody mind it.. I'm just confused ??
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you with this.Did the crow open the bin please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Actually the bin is over filled with plastic garbage and so the cover is half opened.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
You are responsible for your bin as your neighbour is responsible for his.Therefore its your job to make sure its closed and that it is secure. Just as it is your neighbour responsibility to secure his.Can I clarify anything for you about this today please?Alex