12826847

We moved into a property 6 months ago. After a month, we observed

Customer Question

We moved into a property 6 months ago. After a month, we observed dampness in the house, leaking water tank, water seepage. A previous tenant contacted us and told us they had a lot of issues with this house. We gave the landlord notice that we will vacate and now he is creating problems for us when it comes to references. He is saying that we did not take care of the property.
I have a young family and this is causing a lot of stress and anxiety. I want to take the landlord to the court for this. What options do I have?
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can wait
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.What is it you want to achieve please?Alex