13262538

My husband has the mental illness years now and

My husband has the mental illness for many years now and want to kill himself everyday. I need him to do a power of attorney and a will. How do I do it?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is anyone answering my this question? i am waiting.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HiThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information firstDoes your husband have sufficient mental capacity to make such documentDoes he wish to do so
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Does my husband need to make the power of attorney himself? I have not asked him if he want to do so. He agreed me to open all his letters. At what state he can wish me to do so?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was advised by an Independent Finical Advisor to make a will andpower of attorney. I do not know why and how.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
I am afraid that only your husband can give instructions for the preparation of the Lasting Power and his Will.You cannot do this for hime.You will need to make arrangements for your husband to see a Solicitor so that this can happen.Please ask if you need further detailsClare