75100385

Im travelling from the UK to the US in a few weeks and id like

Im travelling from the UK to the US in a few weeks and id like to know what information US board control see on my passport.
Id also like to know what information US board control can see when my fingerprints are scanned. For instance would they see a minor conviction from many years ago when i was interviewed and fined. I was fingerprinted at the time.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I will help you.What previous convictions do you have please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was interviewed by police and later fined £250 for soliciting a women for purposes of prostitution. Its the only time ive ever been in trouble and it was many years ago.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
ok you don't need to declare it. Whilst on the ESTA it does ask if you have ever been arrested.But the UK does not share information on convictions with the USA.This information certainly isn't stored on your passport and the USA won't know about it. So unless you tell them, then they will not know about it .Can I clairfy anything for you about this today please?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You didnt answer the fingerprint question. Does my criminal record come up when my fingerprints are scanned? Even for a minor conviction.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
No it does not.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Does that clarify?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My fiancee filled in the ESTA form and she doesnt know i have a criminal record, so she put no to all the answers about crime and criminal records. Will US board control know that the anwser is false.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
No they will not.
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Does that help?Alex
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes thank you
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
Good luck
Expert:  Ash replied 1 year ago.
If this answers your question could I invite you rate my answer before you leave today.If you don't rate then the site does not pay me for the time I have spent answering your question.Please bookmark my profile if you wish for future help: http://www.justanswer.co.uk/law/expert-alexwatts/
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im still a little worried as ive read a few articals that say the US, UK, Canada, Austrailia and New Zealand signed a deal a few years ago that allows them to share information about crminal records. Can you please tell me what the truth is and how it affects me travelling to the US.